Beiträge von Muelder

Hello Everybody,

I have read many articles and seen some videos, I don´t get it, how to setup the vocoder on the TI 2 desktop.

Can somebody send me a patch which works as Vocoder and I can put the micro directly into input L or R? THis would be great and a starting point.

If this is not possible I need answers for each tab in the plugin, because somewhere must be a mistake in my setup or I start with init patch.....

Can somebody tell were to plug in the micro, I thought directly in the virus either L or R input?

I need the settings for each tab in the plug in or a list of changes from the init patch.

Maybe I am not the only one, who has spend nights to get this run........

Any suggestion or patch or description, there must be a setting, were maybe everybody thinks I should know this, but I have not set it.

I would be very happy with any help etc.

Thanks for reading....

Frank

Hello Everybody,

I am using the Virus Desktop with Ableton. I can assign the midi commands to my M-audio controller, but I want to change the part number which is somehow the same as my track in Ableton. In Ableton I can only assign midi commands through the VST or audio unit.

I also wanted to connect the keyboard direclty to the virus with midi cable and not usb. Ableton is not producing any sound, I don´t used software synth or effect, I only use it for sequencing and recording.

So my questions are:

1. Is there a midi command to change the part number and then controll the effects only for this part....? Do you know any midi controller who can do this? Or do you know how to setup this effects controll on a track in ableton?
    2. How can I direclty connect the m-audio keyboard to the virus ... without usb ? I tried it but it´s not working. Do I need a power supply instead of usb cable ?

3. Any suggestion for a better midi controller then m-audio is also welcome.

I know the questions also belongs to ableton or m-audio, but I think the items are quite often used.

Thanks for reading and any suggestion is welcome.

Frank

Hello Everybody,

I am quite new with my Virus Ti2. I have the problem in a logic pro file, that the setting of sounds per channel is always going back to the first choice.
    I can chance on each channel the sound, but if I start to play my song he goes back to first sound setting.

Do I need to push a button that he keeps the changes?

Best wishes thanks for reading and potential solutions in advance

Frank