Beiträge von DWJK

do you use vc or standalone?
    have you tested virus as sound card?
    and also try playback your virus without vc or usb mode....
    install again your os maybe it works...

I use VC. I've used it as a soundcard (sucessfully). I've installed the OS dozens of times; it's always had the problem

I've had this problem since 8.whatever, but I'll try selecting the track that's going to play.

P.S. This rather annoying senario will also happen sometimes:
    1. RECORDING MIDI data using a TI patch.
    2. The virus TI has a different part selected.For instance: I'm recording midi to part 16, but the TI has part 1 selected.
    3. A random (and LOUD) note will get played w/ the sound of the part the TI has selected.

Anyone experience this one? If I could eliminate these two problems my life would be heaven :thumbup:

An Apogee Rosetta 200 into a Symphony 64 PCI-E card. I've experimented with plenty of different buffers. Currently it's set @ 256
    P.S. Remember that it happens intermittently. Sometimes it goes on streaks for minutes/hours of never having this problem; other times it continuous

P.S. This is all via USB.

Ionis- Latest firmware and OS. I only use the TI w/ Logic & yes it's on all patches.

Marc - It exclusively happens only during playback. However, if it's playing back, messing up & buzzing, and I play a note on any patch, then all the buzzing will stop and everything will sound normal.

I'm not an expert here, but I'm have a feeling it's some sort of syncing problem between the machines. For instance, when I set the TI up to output thru audio outs instead of the USB this problem never happens. So I've tried different USB cables, different USB ports on different computers and it the problem wit still happen sometimes.