Beiträge von paddyryan

I always had problems with crashing, and more so with timing sync (arps, LFOs etc) to MIDI clock with the TI in Digital Performer. I stopped trying and just use the hardware (which is an awesome sounding synth!).

Just for fun I have recently tried the latest few versions of the TI plugin (AU). Having this plugin installed just crashes DP (8) on startup when it examines it.

I sure wish there was a stand-alone editor like the Virus Control plugin but that you didn't have to use as a plugin. It is such a great interface to set up multis and tweak patches. Does it work on anything other than Logic (does it work in Logic even?)

Been a big disappointment and huge time sucker ever since it's inception. Which is a shame as it is a greta idea, and the synth is fantastic.

I spent a long time downloading and installing the latest software, troubleshooting, reinstalling, troubleshooting, before I found this thread, Wish I had looked earlier.

The latest beta installer kills the MIDI driver. (TI MIDI over usb ability) I have no idea how that happened, but I had to uninstall and revert back to 5.08 (and everything worked fine again)

What a waste of time and effort.