Beiträge von beingboiled

Hey GES, that's a good workaround as you are right, the unit fires up at the last sound that was up... In some ways that doesn't help as I was starting to think I could just save an INIT patch to Sound 1 but that's irrelevant at this point. There really should be one of those "live panel" type buttons (that instantly play what your physical settings are at) as well as a shortcut to a clear INIT.

Hello - I just joined the ranks with a second hand purchase of the Virus KC.
    I read in another forum that there is no "restore" of this keyboard and that you can download factory patches via this site, but all I see in the Discontinued Products area for Sounds and Patches are various patches that are theme based or named by a specific person/artist. I do not see initial factory ones though - are they located elsewhere?

Also while I'm on here I might as well ask, is there away that I can set this synth so that when you fire it up it defaults to the INIT patch, rather than hunting for C127 with so many clicks?

Thanks