Beiträge von etnies

i'm workig in multimode without the vst plugin in cuebase 5.
    so what is the appropriate way to work in this mode?
    for example i am working on a few projects,in the first project i'm using 5 parts 1 to 5. in the second one i'm using 4 parts so its part 6 to 9 and in third one i'm using parts 10 to 13. now if i am working on project 1 is the virus using the dsp of all the parts and send out the sound only to channels 1-5? or is it using the dsp power of parts 1 to 5 only?
    becuase i have different problams with noises that burst in when working on sounds and i cant figure out the reason for it so i assumed that maybe it had to do with the virus losing dsp power and freakes out making noises , constant ones wich i can stop only by turning off the virus.

thanks
    Amit Marco.

the biggest problam i have with the ti is noises that suddenly burst in .it is happening when i'm working on the hardwere with audio and midi cabels and when i am working with the vst plugin. the os i use now is 3.3 but this problam appeared with the other version as well.
    it just burst in and its a constant noise ,i can control the level of this noise only by the master level of my sound card and the master volume of the ti doesnt effect here at all and the only way to stop it to turn it off.
    there are diffrent types of noises that i have.
    this problam is happening very often and it is interrupting my work.
    i am workin with ti2 keyborad , windows pro xp3, cuebase 5 , m audio fast track ultra sound card.
    is this a familiar problam that any of you guys have, i'm tring not to be concerned but i'm afraid this situation will continue with no solution.
    can somebody help me solve it or to confirm the problam?

Thanks in advance.