Beiträge von eddiew

Hi guys,

My TI2 has started to have issues with it's BPM syncing to FL Studio 8.

The BPM LED on the virus does change as the bpm of the track is changed, but when i play say a 2 bar pattern, it will only stay in time for maybe 3 bars before it starts to stutter, and sounds like it's trying to catch up.

I can actually see the LED flashing in time, then it will flash quickly out of time for a few seconds before re-syncing. The ARP patterns will hardly play more than a few seconds before they go haywire.

I have tried running OS 3.1000, 3.2007 and 3.3000 and I have tried all 3 OS on each usb port but no combo does any better.....

any ideas, as this is rendering my virus completely useless for anything but rendering bass samples,

Cheers guys

Hi all,

First timer, just bought a TI2 desktop,... love it to bits. I try to produce Hard NRG / Hard trance, and I dabble with a bit of House and Psy Trance.

I'll post up links to tunes when I get everything sorted with my new toy, having a few issues which I've posted in the troubleshoot section.

Anyway, I look forward to being able to help others and sharing ideas on here.

Eddie 8)

Hi guys,

Just got hold of my first virus, TI2 desktop,..... just have 2 questions:

1, in FL studio how do you get all 16 parts routed to a separate mixer channel? I have individual midi out for each part, and I can split one part on to usb2 L+R, but all the other parts are on USB! L+R, so they all come through the same mixer channel.... surely this is not right. USB3 L+R etc are in light grey txt and cannot be selected.

2, A lantency issue,.... triggering the virus from my midi keyboard through FL Studio works fine, and the virtual keyboard on the fruity wrapper is fine too, no latency. However, when I write a pattern in the piano roll, I need to bring it forward 1/16 bar to have it in time with the rest of the tune.... any ideas?

Thanks guys, I hope to be able to help out on here when I understand a bit more

Eddie