Beiträge von TheBlacksmith

Hi,

Well I have the same problem. Updated the KC from firmware 5.0 to the latest one. I did the update via Bome and a Midisport

midi interface on a low speed.

With startup the lcd screen shows Access Virus C and previous it showed KC.

All sounds and knobs working accept for the keys and also the local on/off option removed from the settings menu. I have used Mystery Island software while the keys were working and the local on/off option in the settings menu visible. So I don't believe Mystery Island has something to do with it because this happend after the firmware update.

It looks like the KC is not recognised as a KC but as the desktop C version.

Did anyone find a solution to this. I have tried many things.

Greetz Vin

Hi Christer,

Well I have the same problem. Updated the KC from firmware 5.0 to the latest one. I did the update via Bome and a Midisport

midi interface On a low speed.

With startup the lcd screen shows Access Virus C and previous it showed KC.

All sounds and knobs working accept for the keys and also the local on/off option removed from the settings menu. I have used Mystery Island software while the keys were working and the local on/off option in the settings menu visible. So I don't believe Mystery Island has something to do with it because this happend after the firmware update.

It looks like the KC is not recognised as a KC but as the desktop C version.

Did anyone find a solution to this. I have tried many things.

Greetz Vin