Beiträge von Platypus

Hi:

There are some days when i cant record long takes when im playing with my ti2 desktop

These bacause after few bars my loss sync with the project, sometimes the delay is slightly, other times full.

Im conected via usb, and using the vst in WINDOWS 10 & CUBASE 11. And i use an rme ucx audio card.

Is there another way more stable to use conect?

Hello

In order to conserve the knobs of my virys ti2 i want to map it to my midi keyboard Alesis VI49.

I open the alesis editor but every time i change the CC in the editor knobs, dont change the parameter that by default is alredy controlling.

Also i dont understand very well the imputs and outputs in the midi keyboard, and how to conect the keyboard to the virus ti....i was looking a lot of videos in youtube and reading some material but i cant find the way to do it, so any help is welcome.

Thanks

Hi everyone:

Recently i have been experience an issue with my Ti2 desktop, it all start when i move from windows bootcamp to macOs trying to solve some sync issues, im ussing a macbook pro 2012, with Win 10 Pro or Osx Mojave & Cubase 10.5 legit.

When im in Cubase, it doesnt metter if the project is running or stop, suddenly the volume explode to its maximun and stays like this until i turn off the speakers, cause neather the knob volume of my genelec 8330, neether the volumen of the ti2 works properly.

The sound is very hard, like a Sawtooth overloaded. In my main metter, i can see that the left chanel is overloaded, and the right is fine, but in other times i experienced the problem both channels were overloaded.

Now i return to bootcamp, but the problem persist...

Any clues about it?

Thanks

Hi Everyone:

Im Using Windows 10 and my virus ti2 as main audio interface, plugged media USB to my pc, and connected to my monitors by output 1, and Everytime i open a Daw (Cubase, Ableton) I experience Harsh Pops and Clicks in my monitors. Also if for example im seeing a video, the sound of the video change...(for example voices turn lower and slower)

Is this a connection problem? a setting problem or is just that the Virus cant handle 2 parallel audio process like DAW & Youtube for example. In the past i didnt have these problems...many times im seeing tutorials and working in DAW without probems, but now is all the time and im worried about my audio monitors because the sound is very hard.

I hope someone can guide me in this ...please.

Namaste.