Beiträge von sineman

Hi,

I'm having a play around using my Virus Ti in sequencer mode via midi (USB)- just get a bit hacked off sometimes will all the latency the Virus Control plug in puts into my system....anyway.

When you set up a bunch of patches on respective midi channels when in sequencer mode is there a way to save that 'group' of patches and any changes you've made?

Also when in Single mode, is it possible to save changes to a patch without overwriting something else, i.e. are there any blank memory areas to save into?

As you can see I don't have much experience with using midi and hardware synths.

I'm using the Ti with Ableton 9 and routing the Virus in using the External Instrument facility.

Many thanks,

Chris

Hi,

I would like to upgrade my audio interface and I've had variable success using the Ti as my main sound card.

Can anyone suggest a really good, solid, low latency external soundcard which they are using with a Mac and Virus Ti. My sequencer of choice right now is Live 9.

I've tried an RME Fireface in the past which worked a treat but they're pricey and I don't really need the pre amps as I'm not recording external instruments apart from occasional vocals.

Many thanks,

Chris

I Mac (2011) and Mac book pro (2012)
    Virus Ti
    Ableton Live 9
    OSX 10.8.4