Beiträge von nubob

Hi Everyone.
    I have a virus TI2 keyboard, and I'm using Pro Tools 12 on my windows PC. Usually I just use this as a standalone synth plugging in to audio inputs on my interface. I could use it in pro tools via midi I/O but for some reason the latency is ridiculous. Plus after a while it messes up my midi interface. I have to take out then reinsert my midi cables for a quick and temporary solution. (None of my other hardware synths do this)
    Recently I tried the virus control software is through a bridging program called 'Metaplugin'. It worked ok and I did some midi recording. When I went back a few days later to finish of what id started, I had no audio out at all, so I couldn't 'rehearse' or monitor what I was playing. But it did play the midi I had previously recorded. Obviously with no audio out to monitor what I was recording, I couldn't finish it.
    I even tried creating an 'Aux' track in pro tools with audio outs going from the virus in to the interface. but still no audio.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Hi Everyone, Ive had my Virus TI2 Since release day in 2009, I still cant program it to save my life!! lol Im in a Numan tribute band.