Beiträge von Forerunnerz

Hey all! I have an update! I'm currently running Mac OS Big Sur , with a windows 10 partition. And I just got my TI Snow through USB working on the windows side! No magic, or tricks. Just partitioned the drive, installed windows 10, installed FL Studio 20, and installed the 64-bit version of the virus software suite.

Sound works just fine, only set back is the plugin is REALLY small. I haven't been able to figure out how to resize it, but for now it'll do.

All all this is such a bummer. :( I’ve wanted a Virus Ti for TWELVE YEARS and finally caved and bought one last summer. I was absolutely blown away by its capabilities even if it was the ‘little brother’, Snow. I bought a new Mac in March and found out the Virus isn’t compatible. I sent a support ticket in and all I got was “yeah we’re working on it. Use the midi”. ideally, I’d prefer using the USB. If I had known the Virus was having compatibility issues I wouldn’t have bought one. Or, kept my old Mac just for the Virus.

Does anyone know if the Virus would work on a macOS boot camp / Windows partition? I feel like I’m in a situation where I either:

A) sell the virus :(

B) buy a cheap PC / second hand Mac JUST for the Virus

C) boot camp Windows 10 (if that works)

D) cross my fingers and hope Access / Kemper does something soon