The following network bridge solution should work ( https://audiogridder.com/ ) :
- Machine A running Mojave and AudioGridder server
- Machine B running newer os (for eg. Ventura) and AudioGridder Client
Based on this method I have an idea, but with one machine:
- unsupported os, for eg. Vetura, with AudioGridder Client
- virtual Mojave under Ventura (with for eg. https://mac.getutm.app/ ), and AudioGridder Server
Could someone please test this method?
My questions are:
- Does the TI running this way on the virtual os?
- If o, is it possible to bridge the TI with AudioGridder?
- Or if AudioGridder doesn't work this way, then is it possible to share the TI as a simple device? Or any other method, like Parallels?!