Beiträge von joedolinsky

Thanks for answering my question. Yeah I thought that was going to be the only solution. I booted up my old Mac and got the control software working. I might have to put some money into this old Mac just for the Control software. It works fine except 7 or 8 keys on the right side don’t work I’ve tried using an external keyboard through usb but it does the same thing. Must be a software issue.

Hi. Is it possible to create a midi remote control templets or upload one onto the Virus synth without the Virus VST? I have a newer Mac and its not compatible any more. I have the Aura Editor but I heard it doesnt edit the templets. I was hoping to control Ableton's synths. Would it be possible to store multiple templets with different midi channels, each templet corresponding with a different synth on a project? Thanks for your help.

So just recently my Virus TI has been freezing up or stuttering when I adjust the reverb or delay it seems like it’s having a hard times processing the changes. After a few seconds it will catch up and be fine.

Does anyone know why this would be happening. I have it set in multi mode and it will sometimes happen when only one patch is playing and it’s not that complex of a patch.

Also I bought it used and it didn’t have a RAM battery in it. I put one it and it still has a low battery sign. Could it have been damaged by not having a battery in it for a long period of time. Could the battery effect it’s ability to process the delay and reverb.

Let me know if you have any tips. Thanks!

It’s on 5.1.7. I bought this virus used. Could you physically take out the Ram? I wasn’t able to save anything and someone suggested the internal battery could be low. So I opened it up and it didn’t even have one in there. I put one in and now it save but there isn’t as many banks as there should be. Thanks for your help!

Hi Maybe I’m not understanding this right but when I scroll threw the Virus TI ‘s Ram banks it only goes from Ram A to D and Rom A and B. Isn’t it supposed to go up to T? I bought it used, could I be missing hardware?

Thanks for replying to my question. Yeah I think that has to be the problem. No, nothing is saving right now.

I have a old MC-909 synth, it must have a similar internal battery, right? Would you recommend replacing that to before it dies? I would lose everything.

Please let me know if there is something I can do to fix this.

I recently purchased a used virus TI and I am unable to save in multi mode. I followed the direction in the manual and press store, I can see the name of the multi mode has saved and it looks like it was successfully saved but then when I power down the Virus it hasn’t saved. I updated it twice it's running on 5.1.7. Am I missing something or is there an issue with the synth? I don't know if this is related but every time I connect it to my computer to use it with the Virus software it has to sync, and initialize it takes about 15 minutes. Thanks Y’all!