Beiträge von dongson

I just picked up a Virus TI Desktop, I am going to school for sound engineering and music production. The last couple first days of my new journey have been very exciting, and I cant wait to learn as much as I can about the Virus. My favorite music to create would have to be Electronic, Progressive Trance to be exact. Im happy to be apart of this group and already have started learning massive amounts. 8)

So this might be kindof noobish, :cursing: Im getting so into my TI desktop, sorry if this is a long explanation, but I have a problem while recording to separate midi channels. I know how you run a main Virus Ti Midi channel, than route all your midi channels via 1-16 but I can only manipulate the filters and envelope ect. when recording to arrangement view, or my run around was opening a new midi channel, loading my patch, recording my sequence in arrangement, while manually dropping filter or whatever, than opening a audio channel and outputting Virus TI sound from midi through that than use it as an audio clip in my arrangement; seeing that If I open multiple midi channels and try to change real time settings after recorded all the real time effects and parameter changes are on the main Virus Channel...mehhh. Is there a way in Live 8 to record all the real time effects or filters to the midi channel intended without this whole bounce to audio than continue? :?: Thanks for your help