Beiträge von tweetwoof

Hello everybody,

with several patches I got distorted sounds on out 1 but out 2 and 3 work well. Most of the time I work in single mode but in config I didn't find the way to assign the signal to out 2 or 3. So I must to decrease the general volume or the patches volume.

Any idea?

Polar TI2 last OS 44.1Khz

Hi,

I suggest to use the TI connected via midi with the analog outs instead usb. Less troubles.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

With the Komplete Audio 6 you can use the 4 inputs as 2 stereo so you'll get 2 separate tracks in Studio One. With an external mixer or an more inputs soundcard you can use all the 6 out of the TI.

Check latency in SO5

Often I use SampleOne (very cool stuff) to record bass sounds or even lead sounds from TI and use them after as midi tracks, so I can load another sound in multi mode