Beiträge von PIOUmusic

Hi !

Thank you for your help ! I did a mistake in the hardware midi configuration, now all channels are working after I made a factory reset.

One problem is still happening : if I play long midi notes from my midi controller, it sounds ok, but for no reason, in a ableton midi clip, the virus does not play the whole note, like something is cutting the midi signal so it plays shorter notes. If I turn it off and on, the virus plays the long notes and few minutes later it is the same, long notes are randomly cut...
    Same thing if the midi clip contains 2 long notes playing one after the other, with no silence inbetween the second note is not played.
    I thought my midi usb adapter was crap but I have the same issue with the usb cable
    Any idea ?

Hello !

I'm running on Virus TI2 + macbook pro M1 + access virus editor

Since the last update from aura plugins, I cannot play on the 2,4,6,8... channels, only 1,3,5,7... are working
    For those that are working, a note is displayed on the screen (white color), and when it does not work, the note is black.

The virus is reacting to the midi signal but nothing going out... Do you have any idea about the black note meaning please ?

info: access virus editor is working on the multi mode, and in the manual it explains that i have to user the 16th global channel. This issue seems linked to this but I can find the solution...

Thanks !