Beiträge von mrschmuck

HELLO AGAIN,
    BEING TOLD MY OLD SOFTWARE IS INCOMPATIBLE (CUBASE 4LE) I PURCHASED ABLETON LIVE 8 SUITE IN HOPES OF CURING MY NEW FOUND HATRED FOR VST/HARDWARE. WHEN LOADING THE TUTORIAL SONG IN ABLETON ALL NINE(9) MIDI CHANNELS SHOW UP AND PLAY WHEN THE SOFTWARE OPENS. WHEN TRYING TO ACTIVATE A CHANNEL FOR RECORDING, CHANGE SOUNDS OR JUST HEAR SOMETHING ELSE ONLY THE KICKDRUM PLAYS. ONCE I ACTIVATE A CHANNEL TO FILTER THRU NEW SOUNDS ALL TRACKS GO MUTE AND A MIDI SIGNAL SHOWS (IN TRACK 1 ONLY) BUT NO SOUNDS ARE HEARD. THIS IS DEPRESSING. 6 MONTHS OF OWNERSHIP AND I CAN ONLY PLAY WITH THIS GREAT PIECE THRU MY MPC WHILE READING OF CONSTANT AGONY FROM OTHER USERS WHEN USING THE VIRUS AS A VST.

PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP!!!

I READ THE OTHER POST ON THIS EXACT PROBLEM WHERE THE USER WAS TOLD TO ARM THE TRACK... I DID... THEN ALL TRACKS MUTE AND NOTHING PLAYS.?.
    PLEASE HELP.

THANKS?

Thank you for the MPC help. What i did was set the voices to each midi channel first then sequenced on the mpc. Before i was 'building' a sequence and adding voices as i went along.?. Im thinking that could have been the problem. Either way it is working but my cubase problems are not fixed :[ To go into further detail with cubase.
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/SCHMOOKY/Picture2.png
    This is my screenshot of the virus if iim using it as an INSTRUMENT
    no matter how many of these 16 slots i fill or which midi channel i click on , only the topch.1 plays when i hit my keyboard?

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/SCHMOOKY/Picture3.png
    this is my screenshot when i create a new MIDI track. The sound doesnt come out of the computer it comes from the virus headphone jack and the OS4 for Virus doesnt pop up, my only option is to manually set the parameters on the hardware instead of using it as a VST which is why i bought it :]

Thank you for all your help. I hope we can solve this problem.

Hola, my name is Daniel and I've been trying to figure my TI2 Desktop out for the last 4 months and am now asking everyone for help before i sell it back.

Here's some issues.

1- When using my Virus in Cubase i can only hear one sound coming from it even though ive programmed the other 16 channels of midi to different sounds. Why is this? (Cubase)
    2- After being told buy a new program by Jorg (Access) I figured I'd give my MPC/Virus a shot, until the sounds started changing on there own.?.?.
    I'd set up my multi mode and program the sounds id like and store them.
    But when its time to program my music on the mpc the sounds notes and even transpose change without me even playing, im just trying to sequence tracks???

im not sure if im explaining these problems properly but being told its my fault or the software im using and that theres nothing wrong with my virus just doesnt sound right.
    ive hooked up a handfull of gear to both mac and mpc to play with and its worked fine.

Please help, lets start somewhere.?.