Beiträge von mdac356Virus

Got it working using new Yamaha UX 16 usb to midi to Virus TI2 and iPad. Works great and makes life easier using the Virus! Well done Maarten! Kemper needs to hire you abd the Aura MI team to develop updates and the future Virus synthesizers.

Where did you get the app??? A search for "Touch for Virus" on teh app store yields no results and buy link on the developer's website brings up an "App Not Available" message on the app store. Any help very much appreciated....

I've been trying to purchase this for days now. Can't find it on the app store. Search for "Touch for Virus" yields no results and click the "buy" link on the developers website brings me to the app store which bring up the following message "App not available".

Where can this app be purchased??? I'm in the United States.

Hi Maartin,

After purchase and setup, it looks like you can't use the USB cable to transmit audio from the virus and use your app at the same time. On my setup (Ableton live 11) the Virus Control plugin seems to interfere with the Touch app. With Virus Control in my set, my Virus TI2 only responds to the notes played on the Touch app virtual keyboard: all "control type" changes are ignored (ie., changing from single mode to multi).

Is there a way around this? Very much prefer to use your app.

Thanks,

Mike