Beiträge von LiquidStructure

Hello!

I use Cubase 4 under Windows SP3 and when i install my Virus TI2 and load them into Cubase 4 (is connected via USB) i get the error a sync problem is occured.

I have tryed all things (install older OS version - the newest) and the problem isn't solved yet :(

I have a Intel Q9650

ASUS P5E3 Deluxe Mainboard

4 GB DDR3 Rams

650W Power Supply

My Audiointerface is a RME Fireface 800.

I get no troubles with Drivers or something like that. Installation runs perfect, but when i wanted to work with him in Cubase, nothing is synce - no arps no delay no lfo'S

can anybody help me pls :)

I have an I7 860 and a ASUS P7P55D PRO.

When i wanted to install virus, i always get the message that the USB Device cannot be detected. I have tried on each usb port and it doesn't work.

Has anybody a tip how i can start the Virus. I am soo pissed, since two months my Synth isn't running.

I have shared all my money to buy it and now with a new MOBO it doesn't work :(

Hello to everybody!

I own a Virus since one year and yesterday i bought a new motherboard (http://www.asus.de/product.asp…2KziJq95KbCQNm&templete=2).

When i wanted to install my Virus he always gets the message when he install the USB driver i alway get the error message that the device is detected incorrect.

I think the mobo only use USB hubs - is that maybe the reason and how is it possible to install the Virus

THX for your help and answers !

Greetings

Daniel