Beiträge von Synthlover1

I also think the addition of a touch or larger screen would be nice:)

Also a dedicated Rackmount synth witho no buttons, but a vst editor for it via usb and I/O from the ti2 would be great.

The thing I think about all the time is, Oberheim and their OBX8.

If Oberheim want to keep making money and not to bankcorrupt, then why not release a new MATRIX1000MK2?

This is why I want to see a Virus Ti3, but also available as a dedicated rackmodule, because to be honest, we all wait for new releases of Tom Oberheim right, then Kemper should say "ok if a new version of the beloved matrix1000 is coming out, we got to make a virus ti3 rack!"

As a ti2 owner I bought my ti2 two months after it was discontinued. My heart broke when I read that an era was over.

We are all waiting for a ti3 to blast every other synth out of the market. The ti2 was years ahead of it's time.

We need something simple, but good:)

Ok. I'm trying it later and reply if it's going to work or not.

I recently got a expression pedal made by moog. (EP-3 is the name) and I'm wondering how to bind it to the Virus.

How do I bind it? and what things can it be bound to?

Regards Marco

I can't find vibrato in the mod matrix. I have the TI2 desktop.

I have assigned the mod wheel to lfo 3 amt in matrix with a depth of 50%.

When I move the modwheel, there is a delay before it vibrates.

How can I change the delay of the lfo to 0?

LFO 3 destination is with 0 fade in, but I still get a fade and dont get a instant vibrato like any other synth when I move the modwheel.

Is there a way to make a basic solo sound with vibrato?

I tried all three LFO's on my Virus TI2 desktop, and I'm not satisfied.

I've had my Virus TI2 for 3 months now, I can make Pads, Brass, Bass but solos are difficult, because I can't seen to figure out how to get vibration with the modwheel.

How do you guys design a good solo lead that sounds like a moog?

I want a good vibrato when I move the modwheel just like any other synth:)