Beiträge von Glossina

I've been a little busy with other things to mess with it much more, but I have done some stuff like that, nothing comprehensive... But I still don't have my head wrapped around everything. So far as I can tell you can drop to a mystery bank vst. (I'm unsure where that's actually going,) but not to another bank on the rom. Even though you can overwrite to rom if you do the whole bank. I don't know. I have my homework cut out for me, but I appreciate the feedback. I may yet try out Aura, I've heard some people like it better.

Hmm. I've been able to access the software from a daw now. I was hoping there might be a stand alone editor. Oh well. From what I've gleaned elsewhere I suppose I should be happy enough to access it at all, compared to the Mac guys. ....I gotta say, now that I CAN access it, I'm not too happy with the way the library management functions. I would prefer to back up then clear out the previous owners rom. Then ideally go through and cherry pick patches from one bank at a time. It's been a little enigmatic to navigate thus far. ......I might bite the bullet and purchase that Aura editor after all. I hope the library management is more straight forward there. .....In the meantime, thank you for the feedback. Cheers.

I've been going in circles for days. I've re-downloaded The "Vuris TI Installer 5.1.7.00" several times now. All it seems to contain is a number of acrobat files and one single app, the "Virus Control Center" which appears to be a bare-bones recovery utility. I don't see anything resembling an actual hardware editor in here.