Beiträge von Synthmind

I purchased a TI2 Polar in October 2023. It started working funky late 2023. I returned it to Kemper in January 2024 and they have repaired it by replacing the mother board and MIDI components. I have not received it yet (mid February). So far I am relieved to have it repaired. This synth is a masterpiece.

Is a 'Access Virus (TI/TI2) keyboard/desktop version still worth to buy in 2023?' you asked.

I did on August 4, 2023. I'm very happy I did. When I compose arrangements I often use non-organic sounds along with realistic-instruments to provide more flavor. So I'll use the Access Virus TI2 Polar all the time. It sparks creativity in me. I hope that's not blunted by the learning curve. I don't have many synths that actually send the arpeggiation notes out as MIDI. Love that! I can edit and grow these streams in staff where I live much of the time. I'm using Cakewalk and have 32 MIDI Ports with 20 assigned to external components.

This synth cost as much as my computer and it's just about as smart! I'll never sell it.

DJRobertV That's a good question and I enjoyed reading everyone's comments. /;-)