Beiträge von nicokaniak

Made a little Max for Live patch for us Ableton Live users that brings the power of Virus Control right into the DAW. No more wrestling with the hardware or that old plugin!
    This patch lets you tweak your beloved Virus TI/2 with two control options:

• MIDI CCs: Simple control for basic tweaking.
    • Sysex Mode (recommended): Deep dive! Sysex mode unlocks meticulous control over every parameter, all carefully mapped for your convenience. Set your Virus to "Config > Midi Control > Page A & B = SysEx" to activate.

Here's what it can do already:

• Full Virus Control: Access the Easy Macro page, program selection, oscillators, filters, LFOs, the mod matrix, arpeggiator presets, FX, and all the usual suspects!
    • Friendly interface: Designed for ease of use, sculpting your patches becomes a breeze.

Even more features are brewing for the next update!

• Step-by-step arpeggiator editing: Craft your sequences with ultimate precision.
    • Multi-preset editing (coming soon): Edit multiple patches at once, say goodbye to repetitive tweaks!
    • Real-time parameter mirroring: See your hardware adjustments reflected directly in the patch.
    • Automatic preset changes: The patch seamlessly adapts to your hardware preset selections.
    • Random parameter generator: Stuck for inspiration? Let the patch spark new sonic ideas!
    • Full, browsable preset library (coming soon!): A library of presets at your fingertips (coming soon!)

I hope you like it:

https://maxforlive.com/.../10251/virus-ti2-control-editor

I'm interested; where do I sign?

I've been trying to 'decode' a single preset dump, and for that, I'm using the provided sysex implementation for the Ti line that Access offers. The first part indicates how to locate the beginning of the SysEx message with the manufacturer ID and even the type of dump being performed. The dump is correctly executed, and I receive the correct amount of bytes and everything in Hex format. However, when trying to associate the values of the rest of the dump to the indicated parameters provided by Access, I do find some irregularities and 'misalignments' when it comes to what should be empty value fields and some values that come in specific patterns that should go, for example to the arpeggiator that is displaced by some values.
    also attaching an image where it can be seen one of the many discrepancies
    Has anyone gone through the same issues?

Virus Sysex google docs