Beiträge von Sean45

Hi. As I said, everything is up to date - so that will be OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 and Pro X 10.1.1. The iMac uses an Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt as it's audio interface. The MacBook Pro uses both Apogee One and Duet interfaces (not at the same time!) but for the purposes of updating to the latest version of Virus Control and subsequent failure of its' MIDI driver no external interface was connected. Hope this helps....

Hi Guys. I've just updated Virus Control on both my iMac Retina and MacBook Pro Retina and I have the same problem on both setups - no MIDI driver. Both setups have different Virus's (TI Polar 2 and TI Desktop 2) which have sole use of the respective onboard USB buss. I'm a Logic Pro X user and everything is kept up to date. What on earth is going on? ?(

Hi Guys. Just a note to say I've just received the latest Belkin Thunderbolt 2 Dock and I can confirm it does NOT work with my Virus Polar TI 2. The Thunderbolt 1 version of this Belkin Dock was the same when I tried it out as well. Hope this helps!