Beiträge von traumtaenzer

Yes that´s my opinion!
    Before we watch out for more cool features for our dream synth ACCESS should troubleshoot all the smaller or bigger bugs we have now with OS4.
    I know some but I don´t want to list now. Out there in this forum we have many threads about buggy behavior from the VIRUS.
    I recommend ACCESS to fix these bugs to keep us customers satisfied.
    We gave a lot of money for a 100% product and we expect this 100%.
    And I think if the VIRUS is healthy again ACCESS will have more power than ever to bring us more features for the maybe best hard/software synth on planet.
    One of the most important things in production is reliability.
    Don´t you agree?? 8) [MSIE_newline_end ]

Have a look at the film on Depeche Mode - Sounds Of The Universe DVD. They show much of the production of Wrong.
    But they have loads of old analog synths and they use them. If I remember right the saw sound under the bass is from the Virus... --- NO! It´s not. It´s from a hardware MS20 :whistling:
    And they made maybe all of their sounds in Sound Design Studios Santa Barbara.
    When I die I want to be there. It´s paradise with all that synthie stuff!!! 8 )

Vowel Filter: Softknob to freg shifter freq not working
    Comb Filter: Softknob to freg shifter freq not working
    Matrix: Freg Shifter Mix not assignable as destination
    Matrix: Ctrl + Left Click doesn´t work to reset sliders of the slots
    Matrix: Arp to Osc Wave select works only in normal conditions for Classic Oscillator

Arp: Right click doesn´t work; cannot fill up pattern

After a while cannot move the arp slices by mouse; only by moving the small knobs of the slices
    Classic Delay 1/ 2 behaves like a 1/4 delay

TI Snow GUI transparent
    I got a problem with the GUI of the Snow.
    Sometimes when creating a Song in Cubase I have a transparent GUI so I can´t use the Snow anymore.
    It´s not specified when this happens. Sometimes after inserting 5-6 plugins, sometimes after 20.
    Sometimes after restarting the project it´s gone but after a while it happens again.
    I´m running on version 3.1.0.0 but I´ve also tried newer versions from Access.
    Do somebody has an idea about this problem???
    http://www.pictureupload.de/or…59_TI_GUI_transparent.JPG

I got a problem with the GUI of the Snow.
    Sometimes when creating a Song in Cubase I have a transparent GUI so I can´t use the Snow anymore.
    It´s not specified when this happens. Sometimes after inserting 5-6 plugins, sometimes after 20.
    Sometimes after restarting the project it´s gone but after a while it happens again.
    I´m running on version 3.1.0.0 but I´ve also tried newer versions from Access.
    Do somebody has an idea about this problem???
    http://www.pictureupload.de/or…59_TI_GUI_transparent.JPG

I´m using TI Snow. It´s my baby but I´d like to have all 4 USB OUTS. (I think all other Virus users also want because a sound is more than only the Virus. It is the whole channel strip...)

For TI Snow sending CC data via Softknobs. Why not use these nice handy knobs from it??
    I read something about more Filters. I must agree. There are some synths outside the Virus universe (e.g. band elimination filter from N.I. Massive and the special lowcuts. Or have a "look" at the filters of the Tone2 Gladiator. There are many very special ones!! But I believe the Virus does better if he´s only allowed to ;))
    And of course the Virus as a FX, because the USB Input is not supported by my sequencer. Steinberg has also lot of things to do!!
    So, that´s my Christmas-wish-list
    thanx