Beiträge von rizzal

bugs for me so far:

*In VC, all 3 lfo's rate knob's 'gray out' when set to clock and rate is turned fully up........... Hardware is ok, and moving the lfo rate on the box will wake up the grayed out rate knob in VC! something to do with ?>

- HI: LFO clock divider values are sorted in a more musical fashion..... edit ( not in VC ) !!

*Bank changes from ableton dont work properly no more for me. ( very similar to bug in O.S 3.0 beta that caused over-writing existing patches.. :cursing: ) Patch loads correctly but in the wrong bank !! When an ableton clip is launched that contains a bank change, the virus doesn't switch banks. It stays in its current bank for that part. Although two start/stops from ableton will fix........ 8|

*I get the pissey eyeballed ARP on start of clips sometimes.......

Virus Ti desktop
    Win XP
    Ableton 6

the thing is tho

ACCESS VIRUS NOW HAS A REPUTATION THAT IS KNOWN WORLD OVER AS A SYNTH THAT CANNOT PERFORM IT'S DUTIES 100%

some people chose to ignore this and believe that "You will never have an entirely bug free system"

If ACCESS are happy to go on marketing and selling a synth that is :

"Multiple award-winning hardware synthesizer
    with Total Integration plug-in technology
    Unparalleled Sound

The Virus is a icon in the history of electronic music, known for its excellent sound and outstanding presets.

Made to perform

Loads of tactile controls make the Virus TI a dream for performers and those who like to tweak sounds.
    Total Integration

Marry a virtual instrument plug-in with a hardware synthesizer and enjoy the most powerful combination possible.
    Free software upgrades

Continuing Access' policy of free feature updates since 1997."

..............when it actually contains bug's ???????? Seriously, then maybe a change of Person in Charge might help.

Funny.......i don't see Access mention that their synth will always contain bugs on their webpage???!!!!!!!

follow ableton's lead :

Ableton is stopping adding functions and developing new features, to solve the bugs

Maybe one day Access will employ someone who can help them fix ongoing issues...........until then ......... ;)

NEWS JUST IN

ok.....

THIS IS THE SHIT

either ...

--have the GUI change to the section you are tweaking on the TI Hardware automatically... (eg. oscilator page, filter page )

OR

--have the ability to switch between GUI pages from the hardware................ maybe using the +/- keys...

this feature would mean my delicate brain cells are not overworked too much :D:D:wacko:8o