Beiträge von Vorspan

Think I've managed to massively reduce the problem by installing the latest intel chipset drivers for my board (P45, asus P5Q deluxe) and a bios upgrade.

Now my sync issues have been greatly reduced (not completely erradicated tho').

Live (8.1.1) just crashed while I was adding parameters on VC to the automation sets. I got as far as adding everything to half way through part 3 when I right clicked on a parameter and it screwed. Is there any way to add everything on the VC VST to the automation sets rather than right clicking each parameter on each part separately? I'm creating a template set in live so once it's done it's done, but it's still gonna take ages to do all 16 parts (especially if it continues to crash...)

Hi,

I'm seeing regular Deferred Procedure Call and Interrupt Service Routines using about 40% CPU for about a second every 15 seconds when the virus ti is switched on and connected to the USB on my Windows 7 x64 machine. If I put the virus in standby the CPU spikes disappear. Using latest install (3.3.5.02) though this was happening on the previous beta as well.

This occurs regardless of whether the plugin/ableton is loaded.

Thanks,

Vors