[Solved] How does the TI2 store patches?

• After I put new patches in a folder on my computer how do I burn to ram/rom.?

How do you backup user multi patches?

If I load a patch in VC mode will the patch be available after I disconnect the USB?

• Hello,

You can write patches to the TI2 using VC. Just drag and drop a patch to whichever slot you want. If you put your new patches in the public patches folder (/Library/Application Support/Access Music/Virus TI/Patches (on the Mac install)), they should show up in the "Public Libraries" section in the Virus Control's preset browser. Then, just drag and drop to a desired bank / slot (you can select multiple (a whole bank) of patches using the standard multi-selection keystrokes on your OS (shift click on Mac), and drag them to a bank to replace whole sections at a time.

HTH.

• After I put new patches in a folder on my computer how do I burn to ram/rom.?

How do you backup user multi patches?

If I load a patch in VC mode will the patch be available after I disconnect the USB?

1) To move patches to RAM, use Virus Control and the browser page (please watch the video in the support section of the homepage (Access Cinema, Virus Control Overview) or read the manual and the addenda.
    2) To burn patches to ROM, use Virus Control Center which comes with the software package
    3) To Backup and Restore, use Virus Control Center
    4) Loading patches to the RAM banks will keep them in the device even when USB is not used.

-timo