Favourites categories. How do I add or delete from them

• Hi, in the browser with all the patches in there are three favourites categories.

I have just bought my Ti second hand and some of the previous users patches are still in there. Does anyone know how I delete these and add my own?

• I don't know about deletion but
    you can just save right over them.

I hope to learn about deletion from your thread, Thanks

• Those patches that appear in Favourites1/2/3 are categories of the patch. A patch can have two categories for example on my TI KB "Expense HS" has the first category set to "Pad" and the second category set to "Favourites 3" . This patch is then listed in the Favourites 3 panel. You can change the category setting for each patch (in RAM) under Edit/Categories.

I hope this helps.

• Those patches that appear in Favourites1/2/3 are categories of the patch. A patch can have two categories for example on my TI KB "Expense HS" has the first category set to "Pad" and the second category set to "Favourites 3" . This patch is then listed in the Favourites 3 panel. You can change the category setting for each patch (in RAM) under Edit/Categories.

I hope this helps.

I know it has certainly helped me. I just came across this yesterday and was wondering the same thing. I never bothered to ask about it though. Thanks for asking OP, and thanks for explaining Matariki.