Problem.... Reaper and Virus TI SYNC!!!!!!! NEED HELP

• I just purchased a Virus TI desktop a couple weeks ago, and never got a chance to use it dued to this technical difficulty. Every time i record something through the vst host it's fine, but if I want to render or bounce the track so i can make another track. The bounced files come out with a "HORRIBLE STATIC NOISE" and it's sounds like nothing off of the Virus. If anybody can try to help me would help out my biggest problem with my production, because it's slowing it down tremendously. I can bounce it Pro Tools just fine, but since I sequence in Reaper, that's the problem I need help with the most.

Thanks, ^^
    Kurtis

Apple Imac 2.4 GHz Intel Core Dou
    Cockos Reaper 3.4 Mac
    Avid Pro Tools 8.03

• heckmat. Reaper is generally a good program. I've been using it for over 3 years. It's fast, and sometimes reliable, but I'm still a beginner at the DAW. Oliver. What's your strategy for realtime rendering using Reaper?

I'm not familiar with Reaper, but with FL I just set it to record "everything" in the playlist/arranger, or arm an audio editor/recorder (edison) to record the master bus.

• You know what guys it might be a syncing error. I just noticed on the bottom of the vst interface that it said "A SYNC ERROR HAS OCCURED. PRESS STOP AND PLAY TO CLEAR." Sorry if I'm being slow for a second, but if there's anyway to get past this stage, it would be beautiful.

Thanks again. :thumbup:

• The "sync error" shouldn't give you sound all garbled - I barely notice when it happens because the sound might skip a couple of notes (on my system). If you're trying to bounce the Virus like the other virtual plugins (offline rendering) you need to remember the sound generation is made by the TI hardware and follow Reaper's manual to realtime recording of tracks - also note that Cockos Reaper is not in the list of officially supported daws that you can find here, so you might incur in some bugs which are less frequently reported;
    VC seems to behave pretty well in Reaper though :)