keyboard only playing one note?

• Hey guys,

I just got my access virus kc and this thing is amazing! Great sounds!

I have been running through the user presets on banks A & B and have noticed that one of the presets only plays one note no matter what key you hit. is there any way to change this? I have checked the manual and searched the forum with no luck.

Also, is there any way to just erase a patch completely to like a standard form (like c-127 start)? I would like to have some patches in succession, and was just looking for a quick way of erasing them. I also have know way of connecting my kc to my mac at the moment.

• Page 122 in the manual....you can set the key mode per patch (Poly / Mono).

What you can do when you have this patch selected...push the mono button just right above the display....that should turn the mono-mode off.

• sorry, i didn't explain myself very well. by one note, i meant each key plays the same sound. there is no change in octaves or scales. it plays the same sound no matter what key you hit.

example: say i hit the lowest key and it plays a C. if i hit the highest key it plays the same C. if i hit any key in between it plays a C.

• sorry, i didn't explain myself very well. by one note, i meant each key plays the same sound. there is no change in octaves or scales. it plays the same sound no matter what key you hit.

example: say i hit the lowest key and it plays a C. if i hit the highest key it plays the same C. if i hit any key in between it plays a C.

Refer to "key follow" in your manual. If it is set to 0 on every osc, the sound won't have pitch changes caused by the key you pressed