delay issue

• Are you using a very slow BPM tempo? Because at really low tempos, the "clocked" delay exceeds the maximum length allowed from the OS and gets switched to the more close musically matching tempo, i.e. half of it.

• Are you using a very slow BPM tempo? Because at really low tempos, the "clocked" delay exceeds the maximum length allowed from the OS and gets switched to the more close musically matching tempo, i.e. half of it.

Roby

I am at 128 bpm. If you set the virus to 128 bpm, delay to 1/4 is sounds exactly the same as 1/2... 1/2 should be half the time no? maybe it is just me. give it a try. I'm interested to see if it does the same on another system.

Matt

• Roby

I am at 128 bpm. If you set the virus to 128 bpm, delay to 1/4 is sounds exactly the same as 1/2... 1/2 should be half the time no? maybe it is just me. give it a try. I'm interested to see if it does the same on another system.

Matt

if the tempo gets to low (or in other words the delay time gets to high) the virus automatically adjusts the delay time. the maximum is a delay time of 623ms.

best, marc