Please oh Please

• - "Global Pitch" destination in the Modulation Matrix.

- Fade in on all Lfo's

- Swing on all Lfo's

- A few spine envelopes with bezier curves, grid timings and swing

- More Lfo shapes, there are way to many crazy spectral waves we need more smooth usable shapes e.g Sine variations and curved ramps

- Arp Glide

-more portamento modes

Its crazy how good the virus sounds, if it had these features you could make so many crazy sounds pleaseeeeeeeee at least Swing and global pitch destination !!!

• What do you mean "global pitch" ? I think you'll do fine using "transpose" which is already there as a destination.

It says "Global Pitch destination in the Modulation Matrix" not "Global Pitch" ... So you dont have to select all three OCS's when you want to modulate the pitch ..Pretty simple really 8|

• It says "Global Pitch destination in the Modulation Matrix" not "Global Pitch" ... So you dont have to select all three OCS's when you want to modulate the pitch ..Pretty simple really 8|

If you modulate "transpose" it will modulate all oscs. Transpose is there in the matrix as a mod dest and modulates the pitch of all oscs.

• +1 - a parabolic waveform, amongst others, would be nice for triangular modulation on delay time (for example, since the pitch distortion is proprortional to the differential of the position against time.)

and I use my virus as a substitute for an analogue synth a lot - so mimicking the behaviour of different classics (ahem 'ARP ODYSSEY' ahem) is always good. The virus can do moog plenty fine now...

• totally agree with the moog thing as well
    also it would be nice to have the bezier curved envelope shapes, would help out with the percussion sounds as well

• it was mentioned in a different post but i thought its worth a second chance

If the user arp could be used to Draw a multi stage envelope like Massive and Omnisphere

they could be stored and used as User LFO shapes