• Hi

I thought this error was due to i had to much running with other vsts etc however i just started a new remix and i only have the vocal and virus with pad up and the error keeps coming up! Can anyone help with this issue as i keep having to start stop start stop etc lol!

Man thanks

Brett :P

• Lol sorry mate. Im running Cubase 5 on a Carillon Quad Core Pc wiith an Echo Audiofire 8. I have only just got a Ti but it has been working fine until very recently. If there is any other info then id be grateful for the help. I also presume the above is what you mean as a peripheral.

Thanks mate

Brett :)

• what version of dirmware have you got installed in the ti
    i know that version 3 was a bit twitchy when i came to sync but 4.5 is solid

• Hi mate

Thanks for the reply. I have even changed the usb cable and still experiencing problems...in reguards to the test results as folllows

test interval: 976 us
    current latency 344 us
    absolute maximum 518 us

Its aslo says my machine should be able to handle real time streaming of audio and/or video data without drop outs!

In reguards to the device manager

The device type is universal serial bus controllers
    manufacturer Kemper digital GmbH
    Location is LOcation 0 (virus Ti)

Also says it is working properly and the device is enabled!

Thanks all seems very weird in why i experience thses problems but i just not working properly?

Brett

• current latency : it's a little high - normally in new machine it's between 90-150

ok ,Check your virus bandwidth usage **** find it on root hub

• i have had this issue the whole time with the ti desktop, i had it on my old computer and it realy did need updated anyhow,s so now im running an i7 930 with 6 gig of decent ram and an asus p6td delux mobo , loads of pc power and top motherboard, still i have the SYNC ERROR issue and the sync drifts and goes out allot, even when changing patches while the arrangement is playing u get a crazy detune noise and everything goes belly up with Sync Lost and u have to wait on the next pass for everything to hook up again properly, sometimes having to stop the playback just and let everything catch back up on itself. i thought maby before i was overloading the usb's on my old pc and that was perhaps contributing to the problem well this new motherboard has 10 usb 's alone on the back panel and im only using 3 of them so i know that isent the case here.