TI plugin interface improvements

• Hello- a couple of things that would be nice-

When editing a parameter in the UI, could it be possible to make the knob or slider jump back to its saved, default value by holding down a modifier key? I noticed that option is already used, maybe cmd then?

Second, I would like to see the UI change screens (OSC, LFO, etc) when a knob is moved on the hardware which corresponds to that section. I know this can be distracting if you are moving a lot of knobs with a standard TI, but it would be very beneficial for the Snow. If I'm in one of the pages on the hardware it would be nice to be able to see everything on the plugin without having to mouse over to that section. Perhaps this feature can be toggled on or off in the options.

Many thanks

• Actually I kinda agree, have a button on the corner, like close to live mode or whatever 'follow hardware' or something. Then if i want to start messing with something i just need to bump it on the hardware then see whats going on - especially if I'm working the filter vs. oscillator shape stage (since you can see the oscillator shape on the virus control).

• Some hosts like Ableton Live and Logic may take over your keyboard strokes disabling the Virus, you need to find the setting in the host.

• Some hosts like Ableton Live and Logic may take over your keyboard strokes disabling the Virus, you need to find the setting in the host.

Well, ctrl-click is generally reserved in OS X for right-clicking, that may be why it's not getting through to the plugin, which interprets it as a right-click. There doesn't seem to be any way to disable the right mouse emulation ctrl-click in OS X, and there aren't any keyboard preferences in logic.

CMD + click moves the knob to its default value, not the previously saved value; the latter is more useful to me. Maybe access can change this behavior via a selectable option?

• On the control surface you have the white LED to indicate when it is back to 'original value' - maybe the plugin is missing this... I'm not sure there are any keyboard/mouse combinations left to accomodate it, though...

• On the control surface you have the white LED to indicate when it is back to 'original value' - maybe the plugin is missing this... I'm not sure there are any keyboard/mouse combinations left to accomodate it, though...

The plugin does have the "original value" listed in brackets at the bottom. I'd like to be able to flip back to that value instantly with a key command. Apparently it does work in windows with the ctrl key, I'm requesting that it be made to work in OS X as well, either through a different key command (which is not reserved by the system) or some other workaround. I hope Access is listening :)