Q: Virus C 'Proper' Pitch Envelope?

• So I've been wondering that how I can pitch Osc1 & Osc2 with an LFO in Env mode so that the end pitch would be the default pitch? Like it would pitch the osc's 1 time and then in the end return to the normal pitch? Currently the LFO's env mode return's in the end of the envelope the osc's to the LFO's set trigger phase automaticly? So the pitch after the envelope depends on the current set trigger phase?

I know that I could just automate the lfo's TrigPhase parameter (Assuming that it's controllable via MIDI, haven't checked?) but the thing is that I wan't to do this without automation?

Advice appreciated! :)

Edit: Oh god I posted it on the public forum's accidentally, oh well I hope I'll still get some help here. :|

• If you'd like to glide away from the starting pitch and then return back to it, you can use a triangular wave in env LFO mode (you will have to adjust phase to start and end at the low points) and route its output using the matrix in unipolar mode (that's a new OS4.5 feature) to the pitch of the oscillator. if you can't use the unipolar mode you will have to compensate with a higher pitch to your oscillator.

If on the other hand you would like to glide from a given offset to the "right" pitch, then use a sawtooth in the manner describrd above.