Losing USB connection of Virus Snow On Macbook Pro

• Hello,
    I have been losing the USB connection on my Virus TI Snow lately. It seemed to start happening after i updated the TI OS to 4.5.3.00.
    What happens is when i boot up my Macbook the Snow works fine but if i leave everything on for awhile (even an hour) without using the Snow, the Snow no longer communicates with my computer and virus control center does not detect it.
    I went through the procedure of unplugging all cables, waiting 30 sec, then hold down the exit button while plugging the power cable back in but that still doesnt help. The only thing that i can do is to re-boot my computer.
    I checked my system profiler and it is showing up on the USB port, but when i check Audio Midi setup the Snow is no longer there.
    I also turned off my power saving options and have the screen saver set to come on after 3 hrs of not using my computer, this is happening long before the screen saver starts.
    My specs are......
    17 inch Macbook Pro 2010
    OS 10.6.8
    2.66 Ghz intel Core i7
    4GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Thanks,
    Glenn

• im having the same problem since I update to 4.5.3 - - Im using macbookpro 15` i5 - virus ti2 - All patches are not with the same quallity, they appear to be broken with bad white noise , only the patches , the track on logic plays OK whith the same quallity. I changed the USB cable and reseted my TI and didnt fixed it . some one know what to do ? thanks for reading

• +1
    Only difference i run Windows 7 64bit