what's the difference between users and guests ??

• I think user means a registered user of the forum & guest is someone who is browsing without a registration or without being logged in.

So that would mean that a user can post & a guest can't.

• for example now i see 2 members and 13 guests .... i don;t understand why only a few members . May be because there are only a few Virus Ti out there .Or maybe because this forum is to severe ?. When i bought this machine i was thinking that there are millions of units sold . But now i see only 2 users . Pretty ridiculous and funny

• I don't know the reasons why that is, but I would guess that it might be because this is a very specific forum. A quick check of some other manufacturers forums, both official & unofficial, shows that they too have very little activity when compared to a forum like Gearslutz for example, which is a one stop shop for all music technology & related stuff.

• I don't think it's fair to presume that this forum reflects the Virus's success. Do you really think that every Virus owner is going to be a regular poster? Not to mention that this isn't the only Virus specific forum, although it is the only official one.

• for example now i see 2 members and 13 guests .... i don;t understand why only a few members . May be because there are only a few Virus Ti out there .Or maybe because this forum is to severe ?. When i bought this machine i was thinking that there are millions of units sold . But now i see only 2 users . Pretty ridiculous and funny

correct, that's the two users we have. you've nailed it. we salute you :) the guests are from outer space btw.
    marc

• Thats why they are so expensive... R&D costs to develop 2 Virus' must be astranomical! 8o lol...

all this infostructure ... . two users and we need to create adverts, dummies for bought artists playing live (a pain, i can tell you... we can't even tell them which sounds are possible and therefore will not cause doubt - since we sold the only two units). then there is support by email and phone (although nobody really calls) and last but not least a great staff of writers for this forum to keep the two entertained (thank you sirs!).

in other words: it's difficult and yes, all is budgeted into the price.

best, marc