High pitched sound from patches included in soundset downloaded from main Access site. [SOLVED]

• I'm flipping through some patches on a soundset I've downloaded from the main Access site, it's called The Girl Next Door Electro House & two of the patches are causing a really high pitched continuous sound to come out of the Virus after a couple of keys being pressed on my keyboard.

It won't stop until I've changed to a different patch & played some notes, after which the high pitched sound slowly dies out. I'm hoping it's these patches that are corrupt rather than anything else, the worrying bit for me is that the sound doesn't stop as soon as the patch is changed.

The patches in question are DIRTY 2 & DIRTY 9, can someone else please give these a try & confirm or deny the same thing happens for them?

It's probably not wise to test these through headphones - just in case.

• Cheers for testing & diagnosing those flabberbob, I hadn't even looked into the patches at all - as soon as I heard the noise I quickly moved onto other patches.

Strange how you couldn't replicate it with DIRTY 9, it too has phaser feedback at max, when I fired it up just there within a few notes it was sounding. You are correct though, as soon as I knocked the feedback down a bit it stopped.

Thanks

:thumbup:

• Yeah I know, I just didn't expect something like that from a soundset from the main site - I should check the patches out a bit more before coming straight here if there's a next time.