Ability to automate Mod Matrix assignment values

• Are you referring to the routing amounts or the sources and destinations? I think you can automate the amounts, if not directly then at least using an assignment such as a soft knob.

Regarding sources/destinations I think that since Access draws the line at automations that may cause unpleasant sudden changes to the sound there is a good chance that this might be refused.

• Are you referring to the routing amounts or the sources and destinations? I think you can automate the amounts, if not directly then at least using an assignment such as a soft knob.

Regarding sources/destinations I think that since Access draws the line at automations that may cause unpleasant sudden changes to the sound there is a good chance that this might be refused.

I was talking about the routing amounts, thanks for the heads up! I didn't realize until you told me the amounts could be automated with a soft knob, but it would make more sense if they can actually be automated directly

• Right down the bottom of the list of destinations in the Mod Matrix are Slot 1 Amount 1, Slot 1 Amount 2, etc options that allow you to modulate amounts of pre-existing routings.