Another Virus TI2 KB Logic Pro/ Sync/Crackling question.

• So after searching extensively on this issue, ive yet to find a solution to this!
    Im using Logic Pro 9, Virus is updated to the most recent update, and im using a 2.66 ghz Mac mini, updated as well. Ive reset the virus, messed with the buffer range, At this point, im almost subject to believing that theres something wrong with my virus and i should get it taken in to be fixed! Has any Logic/ TI2 owner found THE remedy for this?!

• So after searching extensively on this issue, ive yet to find a solution to this!
    Im using Logic Pro 9, Virus is updated to the most recent update, and im using a 2.66 ghz Mac mini, updated as well. Ive reset the virus, messed with the buffer range, At this point, im almost subject to believing that theres something wrong with my virus and i should get it taken in to be fixed! Has any Logic/ TI2 owner found THE remedy for this?!

you might want to get in touch with access support and send them a system profile, so they can have a closer look on how USB devices share the ports.
    best, marc