Epic tune to listen to when saving the earth :)

• Newly mixed track of mine. Please have a listen and let me know what you think! Has a pretty epic crescendo if you can stick with it to the end!

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Cheers

Matt

• Yep, I stuck with this until the end, very good it is too. Reminded me a little of the lead sounds Gary Newman uses sometimes.

Great bass line too, very punchy.

Great work.

Mac OSX Yosemite

• Thanks John, Would i hear the Gary Newman lead on the Exposure album?

Really pleased to say that earlier I received a phone call from Ollie Winiberg-Betell who presents the BBC Introducing show! He's going to be playing this song this Saturday from 8pm.

Well Chuffed is an understatement! I cant wait!

The station is 95.3FM Please tune in if you can!

MRK

• Hey Matt,

Thanks John, Would i hear the Gary Newman lead on the Exposure album?

Not sure to be honest as I don't really know his Albums, just several of his singles, and his particular 'sound'. Have a listen perhaps to his tracks called 'Are friends Electric' and 'Cars' (especially) I am sure you'll hear the sound on one of those.

pleased to say that earlier I received a phone call from Ollie Winiberg-Betell who presents the BBC Introducing show! He's going to be playing this song this Saturday from 8pm.

OMFG!!!!! that's awesome. I know I don't know you but... really... and I mean REALLY pleased for you. Well done. It is well deserved though as this is a super tune.

Well Chuffed is an understatement! I cant wait!

I bet!

The station is 95.3FM Please tune in if you can!

I shall try.

John

MRK

Mac OSX Yosemite

• PS Matt... guess what... Gary Numan also uses a Virus TI :)

Check it out...

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Mac OSX Yosemite