What motherboard are you using with your virus?

• Only if your Virus is running rock SOLID: What motherboard manufacturer are you using with your Virus TI? 2

1. Intel (1) 50%
    2. FoxConn (1) 50%
    3. Asus (0) 0%
    4. Gigabyte (0) 0%
    5. MSI (0) 0%

I've gone through 3 motherboards in the last 5 years and each of them handled the virus differently. For instance I used an ASUS motherboard for the first two years and it was ROCK solid, never dropped the virus once. That board became obsolete and I replaced it with an expensive Intel motherboard. The Intel was quirky, for example I'd have 3 or 4 devices plugged in Presonus, Kyma, Machine and the Virus TI and ONE item would always be giving me a problem at any point in time, First its the Virus, then I get it working and the instant I do it drops Kyma, get that connected it drops the Virus again. Over an over, I probably have everything running at once 5% of the time. So I replaced the Intel with a Gigabyte board and it WILL NOT install the Virus Software, regardless of the version. It gets halfway through the install process and Rolls back the drivers. Everytime, been using the Virus without USB for 6 months now.

All that said, I am in the market for another motherboard. I wanted to run a poll for individuals here who haven't had a single problem with the Virus TI with their current build.

Thank You,
    Dan