When I try to chose atomiser or input patch in search menu - i can't do that

• Hello, and sorry for my bad english. There are a problem, since I install os 5.

When I try to chose atomiser or input patch in search menu - i can't do that, because there are no items to choose in standalone

mode. When I try to do that in Virus control via computer - it works and items are ready, but in standalone I can't chose them as

patches, I only can work with input or atomizer in other synth patch, but I need to choose only atomizer or input for current patch

for example.. !

• I had the same :o)
    The reason is I don't have TI2 patches loaded on to the TI only TI1.... and the TI1 input patches do not have INPUT as the category, both categories are 'off', once I changed one to Input, it worked...
    (of course it may just be you have loaded the patches on the TI at all, in which case they are available in VC but not in standalone, you will need to copy to RAM or burn to ROM)

Think Im going to load the TI2 patches into ROM.. I hadnt bother since I was quite used to location of TI1s ... but I feel like a change :o)