Uhe Zebra drum patches like

• Hello guys,
    I am wondering how to create these kind of drum patch : http://www.u-he.com/cms/118-tdz-news
    If you look at the dark zebra demo at 1:00 there is a patch called bane beat and I would have switched to Zebra only for this...
    Is it possible to get the same "brutality", deepness? I think there is another patch called Lord of the drums, which referred to The Lord of the RIngs type of drums.
    Any help would be much appreciated as I am not a sound designer or synth programmer.

Best!

• As drum sounds go, they are a combination of oscillators and noise. Specifically for the above examples, the noise passes at least through one filter which is a lowpass. Additional shaping can be done with noise color, filter resonance, interaction with other filters in various configurations. More deep end can be added using oscillators at very low frequencies. Use waveforms with little high frequency content (such as sine and triangle) or filter it as well.
    Most of the complex drawn modulations can be achieved using interactions between LFO-s (e.g. controlling each other's rate and/or amount, also try the additional waveforms).
    Hope this helps.