Does the Virus C have the interface as virus TI has?

• As the topic is saying..

does the Virus C have the same interface as the virus ti has? (on the computer)

I've been recommended to sell my virus TI snow and get a Virus C instead because it seems to sound more "analog".

If I'm not buying the virus C, I'd probably switch my snow to a TI2 desktop. What is the big difference from the virus ti snow and the desktop? do they sound different also?

I'm also wondering about the virus from tc powercore, does it sound the same? is it better to get one of those instead? alot of producers seems to be using powercores.. what do they benefit from them? (and yes they have the virus hardwares aswell)

• NO. There is no interface on the computer or in any DAW.

There are a few older 3rd party pieces of software but that's it...

FTR, I own both the TI and C and have compared the same patches....the only reason to sell the Ti is if you needed the money but the reason I got it was for the DAW integration .

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Cubits: Cubase 12.0.7 | CMC-TP · CH · PD · AI · QC · FDx2

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416