Unable to Register my Virus

• I recently got a TI Snow, really pleased with it so far, absolutely loving this little synthesizer. Build quality is fantastic and the thing sounds absolutely great.

However, I can't register it online - when I go to enter the serial number to register my virus, I get a message saying that the serial number is already in use by someone else. Clearly I have been sold a used virus as a new one by the store. Will this affect my warranty? Can I get the serial number "reset" so to speak, in order to register my virus? I sent a message to the tech support on the website but haven't received a response, and its been several weeks.

Any insight into this problem?

• Naughty people selling you a used Virus as new!.. tut tut... If you contact Access support they should be able to sort you out by re-registering in your name.
    The person/store you bought it from probably registered it so it could have its OS updated. Sounds like a Ex-demo model?..
    Anyway, welcome to Virus land! enjoy your stay, any questions ask away, there is a great bunch of people here. also try http://infekted.org/virus/ an unofficial forum.

Once registered, or re registered, there is loads of new sound banks for download... enjoy! :thumbup:

• Naughty people selling you a used Virus as new!.. tut tut... If you contact Access support they should be able to sort you out by re-registering in your name.
    The person/store you bought it from probably registered it so it could have its OS updated. Sounds like a Ex-demo model?..
    Anyway, welcome to Virus land! enjoy your stay, any questions ask away, there is a great bunch of people here. also try http://infekted.org/virus/ an unofficial forum.

Once registered, or re registered, there is loads of new sound banks for download... enjoy! :thumbup:

Thanks man, Virus land is a wonderful place, good to be here! : )
    I've been lurking on infekted for a while now, ever since I set my sights on a virus I've been visiting frequently.

Thanks marc, I'll try to get ahold of support again.

Really enjoying the virus so far, its become an absolutely key part of my setup. Super happy with it aside from this one minor issue.