Virus control Vs. Virus software suite...HELP

• I have one week with my virus TI2 and downloaded the virus control...after installing, it connects and everything seems OK.
    IS the virus control and virus software suite two different programs?
    I can't find the software suite anywhere....can you guys help we telling me where to download it.
    Thank you in advance..

Andreas

• Where did you read or hear about the "Virus Software Suite"? I've never heard of it....

The Virus TI SW installer installs the Virus Control Center (a standalone application to maintain the Virus TI hardware) and the Virus Control plugin (a VST/AU plugin to edit sounds and provide Total Integration of the Virus hardware with a DAW).

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Where did you read or hear about the "Virus Software Suite"? I've never heard of it....

The Virus TI SW installer installs the Virus Control Center (a standalone application to maintain the Virus TI hardware) and the Virus Control plugin (a VST/AU…

Thank you, I was confused.