Virus not connected on 2nd miditrack

• Hi, I hope somebody can help me. I use a Virus TI2 and Ableton Live 9 on an older macbook with os x 10.6.8 . Yesterday I opened 1 midi-track with virus on a new project and it worked as expacted. Now my problem: When I try to open a new midi-track with a 2nd Virus, the virus software says "No Virus conected", although the 1st virus is playing. Normally I use the virus on a windows 10 system with cubase 8.5 this way, it was never a problem. What can I do ?
    Greetz Daniel

• When you open the TI as a software instrument initially, make sure you select multi-timbral, and then select the number of MIDI tracks you wish to use on the TI. You can't have more than one instance of VC open unless you have two TI's :)

Mac OSX Yosemite

• There's a few good YouTube videos on how to set it up, but you basically start with one "Parent" track for the Virus TI, routing its sound output to the Live Master track. Then you create extra MIDI tracks that have whatever MIDI keyboard as input, but output to the Virus TI track and each one of the channels you want to use. (Up to 16, in your case.) Each time you want to audition a track, click on the track record button in Live, open up Virus Control from the Virus TI track, then click on the right track button in VCC. Then use the Browser to choose patches, as normal. Hope that makes some sense!

Cheers,

EG