How I Can realiza this kind of bass???

• Hi Guys... :D
    I'm looking for this kind of bass... I think are FM Bass, but I can not create something beautiful, can you help me?
    this is the kind of bass... Please listen: 00:20 sec. , 00:50 sec., 01 min & 5 sec.. 01 min & 38 sec... Thank you...
    It's Possible with Virus TI SNOW?

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Thank you...
    Best regards
    Vincenzo

• I'm sure there are plenty of similar sounds available in the Virus ROM banks and from the download section of the Virus website.

Just for fun and as a little exercise in sound design, I created a couple of similar sounds that could be used as a starting point to create your own sounds. It seems that the type of synthesis used is less important than the filter settings end envelope.

Dateien

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Good Job @oliAtBass !!! The EDMBass 1 is perfect start of point!!! With right filter envelope is a bomb!!! Thank you!!
    Best regards!!

You're welcome.
    Please let us listen to your track when its finished!

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+